An Account Transfer easily lets you transfer data from one account to another. There are mainly two situations where you need to do an Account Transfer.
- If you previously purchased an order with an email address that is not the primary email for your Run Motivators account, you might encounter issues like event purchases not showing up in your order history or races not showing up when trying to add a race log for the event you purchased.
- If you have two Run Motivators accounts and need to merge to a single account where all your orders and races will be transferred to the primary account.
How to do an Account Transfer?
- Add a secondary email (where the data will be transferred from) in your main account inside the profile section of the results system.
- After you save the secondary email address, a verification email will be sent to your secondary email. (Please check your spam folder if you do not receive in your inbox)
- Follow the instructions in the email to verify.
- You will be redirected to your Run Motivators account where all your history and races will be synced to your main account.
- Log in with your primary account's username and password.
If you have any issues with the Account Transfer, please tell us about the issue in the Support Form.